CityNet is the largest association of urban stakeholders committed to sustainable development in the Asia Pacific region. Established in 1987 with the support of UNESCAP, UNDP and UN-Habitat, the Network of cities has grown to include 139 municipalities, NGOs, private companies and research centers. We connect actors, exchange knowledge and build commitment to more sustainable and resilient cities. Through capacity building, city-to-city cooperation and tangible projects, we help our members respond to Climate Change, Disaster, Sustainable Development Goals and rising Infrastructure demands.
The CityNet Secretariat is currently looking for suitable candidates for the following position.
Program Officer: One Person
- Start Date: 2 January 2019 (to be confirmed under the employment contract)
- Location of office: CityNet Secretariat, 10F, Seoul Global Center, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Contract Period: One year including a three-month probationary period
Please Note: The contract term may be extended based on the results of an annual assessment and the needs of the organization.
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday from 9:30 ~ 18:00 with a one-hour lunch break
- Working Language: English
- Annual Leave: Twenty business days per year (including sick days)
- Note: No leave will be granted during the probationary period
- Benefits: National pension program, medical insurance, employment insurance, and occupational health and safety insurance
- Annual Salary: Thirty-eight(38) million ~ Forty(40) million
For further inquiries, contact the CityNet Secretariat at email@example.com and visit https://citynet-ap.org/category/employment/